Educational Content Created For NPO
- Worked with one of the biggest NPO in India which has got Google grant to make educational videos for K-12 in many languages for various state governments.
- The project involves the creation of eLearning video content in hindi and other regional languages, quizzes and assessments.
Subject matter experts, content creators, voice over artists, animators, video editors.
- Timeline – Client wanted content to be live before next academic session. So we allocated 40+ hours of content to be finished within 10 months of the timeline.
- Translation – Project intended to make videos in 15+ regional languages from hindi version. So the challenge was to have process and guideline in place so that video can easily be translated into other languages.
- Deliverables – Client wanted deliverables to be engaging, high quality and up to the point.
- Resources – As quality required was high and timelines were short, it was challenging to have resources in place to meet the deadline.
- Timeline – To meet strict deadlines, we have divided the project into weekly milestones, standardized the process, delivered in batches, identified bottlenecks in the process and worked on the improvements.
- Translation – Videos are made in such a way that it should easily be translated without any heavy animation. Content scripts of hindi version were created in a hassle free manner such that there will be less involvement of time during the translation process.
- Deliverables – To make videos engaging various daily life examples, activity based situations and animations techniques were used. We carried out a number of revisions as per the requirement of content quality and had met clients expectations in delivering high quality videos and assessments.
2400+ mins (40+ hours) video content and 8000+ questions for assessments for different grades in different regional languages.